GENEARL DESIGN FEATURES
» One-piece flange Trunnion Top Entry Ball Valve design
» Double block and bleed
» One-piece ball and stem assures precise positioning
» Anti blowout one-piece ball/stem design
» O-rings plus fire-safe packing prevents leakage
» Corrosion resistant low friction bearings
» Wave springs provide upstream and downstream sealing
» Stainless Steel Sealant injection fittings for emergency stem of seat sealing
» Inline repairable due to reasonable seat retainer design
» Minimized torque required to open and close valve
» Anti-static grounding between ball, stem and body
» Integral top works direct mounting pad
» ASME B16.34, API 6D, API 6A, 607 and 6FA, NACE MR 0175
» CE Marked (P.E.D.97/13/EC)
NPS 1/2 - 12
(DN 15 - 300)
ASME Classes 150 - 300
Threaded, Socket weld, Butt weld, Flanged
Features and benefits
● Exclusive Memoryseal™ seats compensate automatically for wear and fluctuations of pressure and temperature.
● Multiple solid cup and cone type PTFE stem sealor graphite packing.
● Two-piece self-aligning packing flange and gland.
● Stem guides in cover and gland bushing eliminate side thrust.
● Longer cycle life.
● Lower, uniform torque.
● Blowout-proof stem.
● Live-loaded thrust washer prevents galling and provides a secondary stem seal.
● Meets ASME B16.5, B16.10 and B16.34, API 608, API 598, API 607 Rev. 5/ISO 10497.
● Fully-enclosed spiral wound graphite filled stainless body gasket.
● Permits in-line access for seat replacement.
● ASME Section 8 cover/body flange connectionand bolting provide high sealing integrity of body gasket.
● Body-cover joint not affected by pipe stresses.
● Wall thickness complies with ASME B16.34.
● Can be welded into line without disassembly in accordance with Velan installation instructions.
● Stainless steel trim on all valves including handle.
● Oval handles with locking device, as well as extensions available.
● Ball-to-stem only (NPS 2/DN 50) full port and larger) and stem-to-body static grounding.
● Locking devices standard.
● Tapping for mounting actuators standard.
● AGA and CGA approved, regular port, threaded ends (optional) NPS 1/2–2 (DN 15–50).
● Valves can meet NACE specifications for sour gas service when required.
● Optional topworks: live-loaded single or double packing; TA-Luft certified when supplied with PTFE live-loading packing; and bellows seal design.
● Fire tested in accordance with API 607 Rev. 5/ISO 10497.
The main performance parameters
|case||High pressure liquid seal||Low pressure liquid seal|
|Applicable conditions||Applicable medium||Non-corrosive water, oil, gas and other corrosive media and acid-base|
|Application Specifications||Connecting flange||GB79-59 GB9113、HG20592-27、ANSI B16.5|
|Inspection and Test||JB/T 9092-99、API598|