Forged Steel Floating Ball Valve
The floating ball valve adopts the design of flexible seal ring structure. When the medium pressure is lower, the contact area of seal ring and ball is smaller, so higher sealing ratio is formed at the place where the seal ring and ball contact to ensure reliable sealing.
1. Special Seat DesignThe floating ball valve adopts the design of flexible seal ring structure. When the medium pressure is lower, the contact area of seal ring and ball is smaller, so higher sealing ratio is formed at the place where the seal ring and ball contact to ensure reliable sealing. When the medium pressure is higher, the contact area of seal ring and ball becomes bigger along with the elastic deformation of seal ring, so the seal ring can endure higher medium thrust without being damaged.
2. Fireproof Structure DesignThe fireproof seal ring is set between ball and seat so that after the valve seat is burnt, the medium will push the ball rapidly towards the downstream metal seal ring to form the auxiliary metal to metal sealing structure, which can effectively control valve leakage. In addition, the middle flange sealing gasket is made of metal wound gasket, which can ensure sealing even under high temperature. The fireproof structure design of floating ball valve conforms to requirement in API607, API6FA, BS 6755 and other standards.
3. Reliable Sealing of Valve StemThe stem is provided with the should at its bottom so that it will not be blown out by the medium even under the extreme conditions such as abnormal pressure rise inside the valve cavity, failure of gland plate and etc. In addition, to avoid leakage after the stem packing is burnt in case of fire. The sealing force of the reverse seal will increase according to the increase of medium pressure, so as to ensure reliable stem sealing under various pressures, prevent leakage and avoid accident spreading.
4. Anti-static Structureas to discharge the static electricity produced due to friction during the open and closed of ball and seat through the pipeline, avoiding fire or explosion that my be caused by static spark and ensuring system safety.
5. Lock and Misoperation preventionThe manual ball valve can be locked by a lock when it is at the full open or full close position. The 90 degree open and close positioning piece with lock hole is designed to avoid valve misoperation caused due to handle operation by non-operators, and it can also prevent valve opening or closing, or other
accidents caused by pipeline vibration or unpredictable factors. It is very effective especially for inflammable and explosive oil, chemical and medical working pipeline or field tubing. The part on the head of stem that is installed with the handle adopts flat design. When the valve is opened, the handle is parallel to the pipeline, and when the valve is closed, the handle is vertical to the pipeline, so that the opening and closing indications of the valve are guaranteed to have no error.